My New Year resolution – Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
I whine a lot. Too much. I whine about being frustrated when things aren’t going how I think they should go. I whine about not going to school, not having a job that actually matters to the world, feeling like I don’t have control over the direction of my life..and I am so tired of my whining. So, my resolution for the new year is to stop feeling sorry for myself.
2012 will be one of organization, accomplishment, advancement, and optimism. 2011 was a really hard year. I have no idea of knowing if 2012 will be any easier, but I need to make a better conscious effort to be positive, more relaxed, in control, and make the best of situations.
- Start a petition to get the bottle bill expanded.
- Learn more yoga.
- Begin meditating at least weekly.
- Keep eating healthy and drink more water.
- Eliminate dairy completely from my diet, with no looking back!
- Keep a regular exercise schedule.
- Do the Ore to Shore this summer.
- Read 12 books.
- Start getting more politically involved in issues I care about.
- Learn learn learn.
- Have fun.
What are your New Year resolutions?